Tags: Kindergarten Math Activities, 1st grade math, 2nd grade math, 3rd grade math, 4th grade math, 5th grade math, 5th grade math, 6th grade math
Math Pyramid is a tool for creating math exercises or math tests online. It allows the teacher (public school, private school, or homeschool) the flexibility to copy our exercises and to create their own exercises based on their curriculum. Reports are generated for all work assigned as students complete each activity or test. Reports allow teachers the opportunity to change grades and make comments. Math Pyramid is the ultimate math website built to manage math tests and homework!
Steps to Use Math Pyramid
1. Add Students. Create user ids and passwords for each student.
2. Get or Create Math Tests or Exercises.
a. Make tests or exercises with our exercise-making tool.
b. Copy our existing exercises (online worksheets, games, videos, tests) by grade or topic. Add content to your account by selecting it and importing it into your account.
3. Assign work. After you create math exercises or copy ours, you will assign them to your students. Students can't see assignments until you've checked them out.
4. Student takes tests or completes other activities that you've assigned.
5. Teacher views and approves reports. The teacher can make changes and add comments.